Kuwait Telecommunications Company ("VIVA") provides voice and data mobile telephone services (Service) to any person subscribing to a VIVA mobile line, (hereinafter referred to as ‘Customers') a provision for paying their bills "Online" through the VIVA website by using their Credit/Debit card such as MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Dinners Club or Debit Card hereinafter referred to as "Card".
Terms and Conditions
- The Monthly payment billing cycle date is given in the subscription contract. Customer shall make online payments within the time frame provided in the billing cycle and any delay in the payment shall leads to automatic change in the status (active – warning – disconnect – quarantine) of their line.
- The Customer who wishes to make an online payment shall make such a request directly to the Online Payment Service Provider (Bank) at their own risk through the website. An Online payment transaction may take up to a maximum of three days for remittance confirmation. VIVA shall not be liable if the line gets disconnected / suspended if online payment is delayed or payment is made on the last day of the payment billing cycle.
- a. disputed by the issuer bank,
- b. reversed for any reason by the payment processor, issuer bank, or acquiring bank,
- c. not authorized or any reason to believe that the transaction was not authorized,
- d. Allegedly unlawful, suspicious, or in violation of the terms of this agreement,
- e. declined or refused for any other reason.
- If any Customer believes that someone has made an unauthorized payment Online without his permission, the Customer shall contact the Bank immediately. The Customer is solely responsible for any unauthorized payments. VIVA does not warrant the confidentiality or security of such information, whether personal or otherwise, when it is transmitted to the Online Payment Service Provider by the Customer.
- VIVA may delay, suspend or reject an online payment transaction for any reason, including without limitation, if VIVA suspects the transaction appeared to be a financial or a security risk or is an unauthorized, fraudulent, suspicious, unlawful, in violation of the terms of this Agreement, subject to dispute or Chargeback, or otherwise found to be unusual/ambiguous.
- The Customer shall take full responsibility and risk of online payment transaction and VIVA shall not be responsible for unauthorized use of the Card for debit clearance or providing any wrong amount while using the Card.
- VIVA shall have the right to adjust the payment received in respect of any of the lines of the Customer equally with any unpaid line if the Customer subscribes to multiple lines.
- These Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Any provision which is not covered under these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted as per Services Terms and Conditions of the Subscription Form.