- VIVA’s BoD held a meeting on 4th February 2019 at 12:45 pm at VIVA’s headquarter, the following resolutions were adopted:
- The BOD has discussed and approved the Annual financial statements for the year ended in 31st December 2018.
- The BOD decided to invite AGM to the shareholders to hold on 27 March 2019 at 10:30 am.
- The BOD approved the following distributions for the financial year ended in 31st December 2018, after approval by the competent authorities :
A Cash dividends distribution of 40% of the nominal share value (40 fils per share).
- The Board reviewed the letter received from PIFSS regarding its seat in the Board where the BOD agreed as per PIFSS instructions that Mr. Ahmed Abdullah Ali Al-Turki to be replaced by Mrs. Iman Mohammed Al-Ahmed as a Board member.
Below is the link of the disclosure form for the annual financial statements of Kuwait Telecommunications Company (VIVA) for the period ended in 31st December 2018.