VIVA E-store (store.viva.com.kw)
1.Primary eligibility conditions to participate in online shopping:
- (a) The person must be 21 years or above.
- (b) Should be a Kuwait Citizen or must have a valid residency in Kuwait.
- (c) The Civil ID should have a validity of more than 3 months when he is applying online.
- (d) Must unequivocally accept all the terms and condition without any elusiveness in understanding.
- Customers shall read these terms and conditions carefully before using or obtaining any materials, information, products or services through https://store.viva.com.kw. By accessing https://store.viva.com.kw, Customer explicitly agrees to accept, without limitation or qualification, all of these terms and conditions of use.
- Customers can get access to and use of the Web Sites subject to the specific terms and conditions set forth on the individual pages within the Web Sites and these Terms and Conditions of Use (collectively, the "Terms"), and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. VIVA reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained herein or any information contained in the Web Sites at any time. Any such changes will appear on the individual pages of the Web Sites and/or on this screen. By using the Web Sites portal, The Customer agrees in advance to accept any such future changes.
2. Credibility of Information Supplied by Customers
- The Customer acknowledges that if VIVA on reasonable grounds re-verifying any of the information that has been supplied to us without the knowledge of the person named or that an application is unauthorized or contains false particulars, keeping in view to protect the Customers interest and the Network, VIVA may delay Connection or Disconnect Services to your Device while we investigate further. If our re-verification proves groundless, we will Connect or Re-connect Services immediately or else appropriate action will be taken as deemed fit. The Customer acknowledges that no claim against VIVA in respect to any delay or Disconnection was caused as a result of the operation of this Condition.
3. Use of VIVA Online Shop
- Customer is responsible for:
(a) Maintaining the secrecy of his passwords, login and account information.
- (b) Financial accountability for all uses of the Web Sites by you and anyone using your password and login information.
- (c) not use the Web Sites: to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- In the event of any violation the terms and conditions, VIVA shall have the right to, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of the Web Sites at any time and without advance notice or liability.
4. Promotional Information
- The VIVA web site will be kept updated with all information regarding specific programs, offers or promotions. Any such program, offer or promotion is subject to the specific terms, conditions and restrictions listed on the Web Sites in connection with such program, offer or promotion. VIVA reserves the right to alter or withdraw any program, offer or promotion at any time. Each program, offer and promotion is void where prohibited by law. Please refer to and read carefully the terms, conditions and restrictions included on the Web Sites in connection with each program, offer or promotion.
5. Availability Online Shopping
- The Web Sites are available worldwide to anyone with Internet access. However, the Web Sites may not be continuously available due to maintenance or repairs or due to computer problems or crashes, disruption with the Internet service or other unforeseen circumstances. The Web Sites contain information on our worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a product or service on the Web Site does not imply that such a product or service is/or will be available at your location. The content of the Web Sites, including advertising content, is intended for use and display only where its use and display are permissible in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Each product or service is void where prohibited by law.
6. Warranty Disclaimer
- The Customer shall use the web sites at their own risk. The web sites are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are imposed by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
- VIVA does not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Web Sites and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Customers may link to such web sites at their own risk. In addition, Customers agree not to link your own web site or to any other third party web site to the Web Sites without our expressed prior written consent.
8. Limitation of Liability
- VIVA or any of our subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall not be liable to Customers or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the web sites or any materials, opinions or recommendations of third parties on the web sites. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. In jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, our liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law. You hereby waive any and all claims against us and our subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors arising out of your use of the web sites or any materials, opinions or recommendations of third parties on the web sites.
9. Protecting online Applications
- When a Customer applies online for accounts or services, they shall provide personal information that is necessary for us to process their application. To ensure that your application remains confidential, the information is sent to us in a "secure session" established with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). After you have submitted your application online, we recommend that you end your browser session before leaving your computer. We, along with the outside companies with which we work, if applicable, may keep the information you provide to us, along with information we collect from outside sources, so that we can offer you accounts and services related to your financial needs. The Customer who becomes a subscriber will be solely responsible for any payment using his/her mobile phone, account number and password without fall into unauthorized hands. In a credit card transaction, the subscriber must use his/her own card. VIVA shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently shall be on the subscriber and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the subscriber.
- All content included in or made available through any VIVA online Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations is the property of VIVA or its content suppliers and protected by Kuwaiti and International copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any VIVA Service is the exclusive property of VIVA and protected by Kuwaiti and International copyright laws.
- VIVA only provides refunds on orders that have been placed on our website but not yet delivered and activated. Once delivery and handoff to the customer has taken place, the customer will lose his right to any refunds
- 11.1 Conditions for Booking the Products:
- The Customer has to pay an amount of KD 25 as a Pre-booking fee through K-NET payment gateway.Upon booking, the Customer may have to wait up to a period of 2 weeks for Product delivery.
- 11.2 Cancellation of booking and refund procedures.
- a) Orders can be cancelled only if the order has not been delivered to the customer yet.
- b) Cancellation request is accepted only by calling 102 VIVA helpline.
- c) In case of online payment (through K-NET payment gateway), the customer will be entitled to get a full refund only after completion of the cancellation.The amount will be refunded to the same account from where the transaction was made earlier after seven working days only.
- d) As soon as VIVA has processed the refund, the customer will instantly receive an SMS and email notification
- e) Refunds will take up to 7 working days from the time of cancellation.
12. IDENTITY VERIFICATION PRIOR TO ACTIVATION AND DELIVERY
- Since the transaction is conducted through online payment, VIVA needs to ensure the validity of the credentials you supply us. At the time of delivery you will be asked to present the original civil ID / passport/ ID used to conduct your online transaction. The delivery agent will take a picture of your civil ID / passport/ ID and the signed Subscriber Activation Form (SAF) at the time of delivery. The product will not be handed over to you unless the SAF is signed by the subscriber himself and no proxy signature is allowed.
13. POSTPAID PLANS
- On postpaid plans, VIVA' s E-shop takes up to 3 months of monthly installments as customer's down payment. This down payment is made online. The Customer can make all subsequent payments using the VIVA online bill payment service by going to www.viva.com.kw.
14. LINE ACTIVATION AND HANDOVER
- Please allow up to 2 hours for line activation from the time the delivery agent hands over the product to the Customer and his signature is on the SAF.
15. Online Payments
- All payments in the VIVA E-shop are collected via KNET or COD payments online. VIVA reserves the right to not deliver or activate plans, devices and lines if identity and status verification is not complete and satisfactory as per VIVA's regulatory and business policy. If your ID status (delinquent bill payments, black or red listing status, expiry of ID etc.) changes between the time of placing the order online, and delivery, VIVA reserves the right to reject your order based on compliance or non-compliance with our business rules policy.
- VIVA strives to provide the very best service and to ensure all our visitors are well supported with their needs online. Customer can have access to our live chat, calling 102 call centers, contact form and our online trouble ticket system as means of communicating with us.
17. YOUR VIVA ONLINE ACCOUNT
- If you use any VIVA Service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. VIVA does not sell products to people below the age of 16, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a KNET debit card or other permitted payment method. VIVA reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at its sole discretion and without any liability for the implications of these actions.
- Visitors may post reviews, send emails to friends and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." VIVA has the right to retain all rights against the violator and to take appropriate legal procedures in this regard.
19. PRIVACY AND SECURITY
- a) We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- b) We DO NOT store any KNET card or customer information. The only information we store is transactional information such as transaction and reference ID.
- c) It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- d) In order to enhance your browsing experience, we may store cookies on your computer in order to provide you features such as pre-filled forms, automatic sign in and Single Sign on into VIVA's E-services.
- e) PRODUCT CONTENT AND DESCRIPTIONS: VIVA does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any VIVA Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by VIVA itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return the product in unused condition.
20. PRICING AND STOCK
- Except where noted otherwise, the List Price or Suggested Price displayed for products on any VIVA Service represents the full retail price listed on the product itself and suggested by the manufacturer or supplier. In cases of exclusive online pricing, a tag labeled "Online only" will be explicitly marked on the product. If an item is out of stock, you will see an "Out of stock" icon on the product details page. With respect to items sold by VIVA, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order.
- The Customer shall indemnify and keep VIVA and its officers, directors, employees and agents fully indemnified from and against all liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages and loss suffered, incurred or paid by VIVA in consequence of or arising out of any breach or any of the warranties, representations, obligations, undertakings or agreements on the Customer's part contained in this Terms and Conditions.
- All transactions done through https://store.viva.com.kw shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kuwait in conformity with Sharia principles. Any dispute or claim which cannot be settled amicably by VIVA and the Customer relating in any VIVA Service, or to any products or services sold or distributed by VIVA will be finally resolved by a Kuwaiti Court.